Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day is this Monday and I bet everyone's excited. I am too, but I don't know if I'll give/get any candy. I remember the best Valentine's Day I had. My mom gave us a good amount of candy, bought 2 huge cartons of ice cream for us, and she also rented a whole bunch of classic (not old) movies to watch while she and my dad had their fun.
Me and my brother went crazy with the ice cream like we always do and had a lot of fun.
You don't have to have to have a significant other to celebrate Valentine's Day. You can do something kind for somebody to show love as well. Like, I was listening to the radio recently and they said that you can pay for somebody's meal in the drive-thru. If you want to try just go to wgts919.com and print out the activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment